Writers cramp hits us all at some point no matter how much we plan our content. And when those times happen, I look for inspiration from other bloggers. It’s great to draw off each other for in doing so we support each other and it keeps the blogging industry flourishing.
So, if you’re feeling in a rut and need some ideas for blog posts, hopefully you’ll find it here today!
60 Post Title Ideas for your Business Blog
- 10 facts that most people probably don’t know about your business
- Q&A session with your followers (have them submit questions that you can answer in a post)
- What’s on your reading list
- Favorite products your company produces and why
- How you stay inspired to blog
- Share personal stories about your employees or colleagues
- Goals you want to achieve for your business
- Bloggers you like to follow and why
- Your favorite mobile apps
- Inside tour of your business
- Announce a giveaway
- Lessons you learned last month/year
- Share a client’s success stories or case study
- What’s new in your industry
- How you manage your time
- Promote a single product or service
- Do you have a pet? Does your pet come to work with you?
- How you use a planner to stay organized
- Where do you straw your inspiration from to create your products/services
- YouTubers you like to watch
- Share projects you’re currently working on (with pics)
- Blog resources you recommend
- What would you do differently if you could?
- What you wished you knew about blogging back when you first started
- Lessons you’ve learned about business from a mentor
- Honoring the person/people who were influential in your life
- Your morning/evening routine
- How you to stay fit and healthy
- Software desktop programs you can’t live without
- Bible scriptures or quotes that keep you uplifted and inspired
- Business or technology trends you follow
- Photo tips you use for your blog and social
- Top social networks you use the most
- Starting an online home business
- Why did you start blogging?
- How you conquer boredom
- How do you handle negative feedback
- Tips to balance out business and family life
- Advice you’d give a young person starting out
- Product review or sponsored post (if you’re working with a brand company)
- Monthly roundup of tools/products/apps you’re using a lot
- Travel/packing tips
- Any training or continuing education you’re taking
- Discuss any volunteer efforts your company does
- Outreach opportunities in your community
- Your best meal prepping tips
- Local charities/causes in your area that you support
- Award(s) you’ve received
- Resources you recommend for a startup business
- Announce an upcoming or clearance sale
- Spruce up a previous post (especially if you linked to other sources where the information has changed)
- Your favorite restaurants to frequent
- Your best/worst moment and what you learned from it
- Games you like to play (phone/Facebook/video/board/card)
- How do you relax?
- Items you sale that would make great gifts
- Follow you and/or your colleagues for a day
- Do you plan business events? Share you event planning tips
- Blogging resources you can’t live without
- Tips about running an internet/online business
Be sure to keep a tablet and pen with you to write down any ideas as they can come and go in an instant! I do this and even if I go in a different direction than my initial thought as I’m writing, I still can use the original idea in a future post and it may spark future topics.
It’s not unusual to run into moments of struggling to create new and exciting content but it also doesn’t mean you’re failing. Blogging can be frustrating at times so if the ideas just aren’t coming, try these couple of tips:
- Walk away and do something else or take a walk outside to clear your mind. Then, you can try to work on that post. A change in scenery always helps me!
- Move onto another task. This can help you focus on something else and you’d be surprised how after you concentrate on another job how the ideas will flow back.
Blogging is very much like any relationship… it takes work but it can also be very rewarding.
What methods do you use to create content for your blog? Tell us by leaving a comment below!